This policy will be reviewed biannually
Reviewed September 19.09.2023
Next review date: September 2025
Field End Photographic Society (FEPS) is established with the objects set out in its constitution, and is a data controller within the UK.
The personal information referred to in this Policy may include name, contact details, Committee service records, records of entries to events, and such other information as may be necessary for the effective management of the legitimate interests of FEPS. Any person wishing to verify their information held by FEPS may apply to the Secretary.
FEPS collects and holds personal information about:
- The executive committee of itself and the Federations to which it belongs; others who assist those executive committees; and those offering their services to the PAGB community eg, as judges or lecturers.
- This information is used to facilitate administration and services. The information of the committee is compiled into a printed handbook circulated to members and those named within it and to the CACC. The CACC distribute these details to affiliated clubs. The contact details of FEPS officials allocated to provide particular services may be published generally.
- The Handbook is provided to those advertising within it, but only as a business record.
- FEPS notifications via email, Whats App groups, website and programme booklet contains both editorial and marketing material, and may include contact details of those submitting material for publication or use of the media. FEPS programme is published on a website, and is viewable by anyone. Any individual can subscribe to receive email notifications and can unsubscribe at any time by requesting this from the membership secretary. The list of current subscribers is held and used by the FEPS membership Secretary independently of other personal data, and is not used for any other purpose.
- Others necessary for the conduct of the business of FEPS.
- This information is used to satisfy a requested service or a contractual requirement and may be retained to confirm the outcome.
- Photographers as the creators of Images used in the activities of FEPS.
- This information is managed subject to the General Conditions for FEPS Competition Events and other external competitions.
FEPS may retain historical archives for example but not limited to, records of meetings, handbooks, catalogues, awards and other event results.
Membership subscription payment records will be retained for a period of at least 6 years.